Monday, December 21, 2009

Global Warming, is it real?

Everyone says that Global warming is a cause of humans, blah blah blah. And that we should stop it. I belive Global Warming is Fake. I did some research, and looked up a graph of the average tempature of the world over the past, 300,000 years. I noticied, that the tempature spiked up a lot 300,000 years ago, then dropped back down over a while. The same with 200,000, and 100,000, and it started again, and where it says today is where it is at the peak of another spike.

How would you explain that? I belive this is just a trend that happens every 100,000 years. And don't think that humans could've used cars 100,000 years ago, and humans didn't even exist untill 50,000 years ago. They say it is the smallest percentage, very, very, small that is caused by us.

They say that the earth's orbit shifts every once ind a while, causeing trends of higher average tempature. We could try to do this, try to stop it, but I don't think there is anything we could do about it.

Did polar bears live 100,000 years ago? If so, wouldn't they have survived that too all that time ago? They might recover after a few thosand years of this. As for cars, we should still stop using oil fueled ones and switch to hybrids. There isn't an unlimited suply of oil. It will run out eventually, forcing the world to change. Why not start now?

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, seriously. It's not caused by us. U have a VERY good point. Although, WE COULD help by recycling and stuff, whether we r causing it or not. I think global warming might be real, but it's not even close to happening according to the graph.

    -MadiShae (Scarheart)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now what i am really worried about is 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why would you be worried about 2012? It's more fake then Global Warming! Seriously, it's like. Oh ya, then make a calendar like, 2,000 years into the future! SO fake! Also...what if the Mayans DIED out! So that was the last day they could add a day on! It's SUPER fake!

    I believe global warming more then "2012"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, me too. I really don't think that 2012 will happen. It just doesn't seem like it will! Also, my dad has a hybrid car, and my mom needs a new one, and she is kinda leaning toward a hybrid! They are a lot better too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO right. I was not sure anyone else thought this but me. It is just a fake scare. It seems by a lot of things they are trying to make us think the world is coming to a end. Have you heard about the population control plans?

    ReplyDelete